This single bedroom cottage is designed from the ground up to offer our differently abled guests a relaxing and barrier-free experience. Complete with a full kitchen, dining area, comfortable living room, and spacious deck. Dine outside with the included BBQ or stretch out and enjoy the stars at night while cozied around the fire pit.
During your stay you’ll have access to our canoes and kayaks (please use responsibly and at your own risk), free wi-fi, and satellite TV including the movie package.
All you need to bring with you to have a great time is your clothes and food. We provide all the tools and toys to make your stay as relaxing as possible while Mother Nature provides the backdrop.
The Moose Den includes:
- Air conditioning via a heat pump
- One very spacious bedroom with a Queen sized bed and plenty of room to maneuver a wheelchair or navigate with walking aids
- A pullout sofa-bed in the living room
- Fully appointed living room with satellite television including the Movie package from Shaw
- Fully equipped kitchen with attached dining area. The oven features front mounted buttons for ease of access
- Relax outside with your own BBQ and raised fire-pit
- Spacious bathroom with roll-in shower
- A washer and dryer are located in this cottage for your convenience
- Canoes and kayaks are available for our guests to enjoy at the dock (PFDs are stored at the office)
Please note: We ask our guests to help keep Pomquet Beach Cottages safe for our younger guests by always returning paddles and personal floatation devices to the Office for safe storage. For the enjoyment of our younger guests we do have a play area safely set back from the water.